Oven baked salmon breadcrumbs. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Place salmon fillets into the baking dish and sprinkle evenly with lemon juice.
Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Unwrap salmon and press with paper towels to dry. In a small bowl, stir melted butter together with minced garlic, breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese. You can cook Oven baked salmon breadcrumbs using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven baked salmon breadcrumbs
- You need 1 of whole or 1kg salmon fillet.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme leaves.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped fresh chives.
Season both sides of the salmon fillets and place on a greased baking sheet or roasting tin. Mash the cream cheese with the garlic, salt and pepper and lemon rind. Divide into six and spread on top of each salmon fillet. Place salmon skin side down on baking tray and season with salt and pepper.
Oven baked salmon breadcrumbs step by step
- Preheat oven at 180C..
- Line baking tray with foil, place salmon on foil and set aside..
- Mix breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, herbs, salt, pepper, spring onions together in a bowl..
- Add in melted butter and mix well..
- Spread the mixture over the top of the salmon fillet perfectly..
- Bake for 15 mins till salmon is cooked and crust is golden..
- Serve warm..
In a medium bowl, combine panko, Parmesan,. Top with crumb mixture, patting gently. Combine panko, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder in a bowl. Sprinkle mixture evenly over the salmon. Make the nuggets by taking one chunk of salmon, coating it in the flour, dip it in the egg and then sprinkle on the breadcrumbs.