Eggs Over Cheesy Meatballs. Crack in the eggs, and then sprinkle cheddar all over. Pop under grill until cheese has melted. Don't leave it too long or the eggs will set!
Mix all the spices together in a bowl. Add the egg and grated cheese and stir to combine. Add beef, sausage and cheese; mix lightly but thoroughly. You can cook Eggs Over Cheesy Meatballs using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggs Over Cheesy Meatballs
- Prepare 1/3 lb of meatballs see attached recipe.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of your favorite barbecue sauce, optional.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
In a large bowl, combine beef pork, parmesan, breadcrumbs, garlic, egg, milk, basil, oregano and red pepper flakes, and season generously with salt and pepper. Keyword: baked meatball recipe, baked meatballs, oven baked meatballs. Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large well-seasoned skillet or non stick pan over medium high heat. Brown the meatballs on all sides until golden (they won't be cooked all the way through, but you will finish them off in the sauce).
Eggs Over Cheesy Meatballs step by step
- Make and shallow fry the meatballs. Fry till done. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359398-asparagus-tomatoes-with-meatballs.
- Move to a plate with paper towels. Then plate add cheese.
- Add I tablespoonful of butter to a pan fry one large egg and fry. Cook till whites are done but yoke still runny..
- Add barbecue sauce to meatballs, optional, and put egg on top..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
Heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in the pan. Arrange meatballs on a baking tray lined with foil. In a large mixing bowl, add the mince, eggs, onion, cheese, basil, garlic and lightly season with salt and pepper. Combine until all the ingredients are all mixed through. In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat and lightly brown the meatballs in batches.