Bread Stuffed with Egg. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Free UK delivery on eligible orders! Place them on a foil-lined pan and set aside.
You'll want to take your time because it takes a second for the fillings and bread to absorb the egg and if you go to fast they will overflow. This moist, rich, and flavourful egg bread makes a wonderful weekday or weekend breakfast treat. Stuffed with old Cheddar and baked in a skillet, the loaf develops a deep, toasty brown crust that perfectly complements each bite. You can have Bread Stuffed with Egg using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread Stuffed with Egg
- Prepare 5 of eggs for stuffing.
- It’s 1 of egg for egg wash.
- It’s Half of pack butter melted.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s Half of cup fresh milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yeast diiluted in water.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s Half of tsp salt.
Years ago, my husband and I were renting an apartment that sat above the shared. How to Cook Egg-Stuffed Bread Rolls. Cut the top of each bread roll. Hollow out the bread rolls to make room for the filling.
Bread Stuffed with Egg instructions
- Prepare a dip container.Sift flour while pouring then add in sugar,salt then mix thoroughly.Then add buttermilk yeast vanilla.Mix it well.Then use hand if there is no mixer..
- Transfer the mixture in a baking mat and start to knead until it is ready.You know it when you poke the dough and it will bounce back.Thats the time its ready to cover.Set aside for an hour to rise.It.may double or triple its size..
- Break and whisk the eggs and fry.Or can be put in the oven fir 15 mins at 200c. Mine is fried.Then after it fry let it cook and cut into rectangle..
- When the dough is ready.Cut into how many pieces you desired.Then flatten with a rolling pin.Stuffed the egg inside and rolled it.After you did all.Brush it with egg wash.Bake.in the oreheat oven for 20 mins at 180c.After removing from oven brush with melted butter..
Cut the ham slices into thin strips, then mix them with Cheddar cheese. Place the scooped bread rolls on a ceramic baking tray. Divide the ham and Cheddar mixture into each bread roll. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, evaporated milk, salt and pepper, and whisk well. Add cheese and stir to combine.