Luncheon Bread. Low Prices on The Living Bread. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Bread Recipes? This lightly sweetened easy-bake bread is a great way to use up any seeds, nuts or flavourings.
Use it to make a summery bread salad. foodess.com. Looking for some easy lunch ideas? Whip up something quick for a simple work from home lunch, or make a healthy meal to eat on the go. You can cook Luncheon Bread using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Luncheon Bread
- Prepare of Dough:.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s Half of a pack of butter melted.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s Half of tsp salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of yeast dissolved in two tbsp milk.
- It’s 1 of egg for egg wash.
- You need Half of cup fresh milk.
- It’s 1 of egg for dough.
- You need of other ingredients:.
- You need 1 can of luncheon meat.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
See our salads, soups and more. Not sure what to have for lunch? Crab cakes with Courchamps sauce by Jane Baxter. Healthy lunches are great for keeping your energy up and avoiding late-afternoon tiredness.
Luncheon Bread step by step
- Mix the dough ingredients salt sugar yeast egg vanilla butter milk then work with your hand to knead.Do it for five mins then put in a container and cover with cling wrap and set it for an hour to let the dough double in size..
- Then after an hour cut the dough in pieces and roll with a rolling pin.Add slice luncheon meat and roll the dough.Brush with egg wash before putting inside the oven..
- Oreheat oven and bake at 180c for 21 mins.After bake brush with melted butter on the surface.
Pour in the entire can of baked beans and mix to combine. The Dutch Golden Age may be over, but the bread remains, and with it comes a wide assortment of sandwiches. For a classic lunch, try our range of breads! Whether you want white, brown or seeded – there's sure to be a product in our range which can make your lunch tasty! Warburtons > Products > Lunch > Bread.