Cilantro Lime Rice. Zatarain's® Cilantro Lime Rice Is Full Of Flavors & Is The Perfect Easy-Prep Side Dish. Bring the water to a boil; stir the butter and rice into the water. Add lime juice, cilantro and nutmeg; fluff with a fork.
A stir-in of cilantro and lime juice transforms plain cooked rice into a lively side that's an ideal accompaniment for Mexican main dishes, such as Chicken Fajita Tostadas. A stir-in of cilantro and lime juice transforms plain cooked rice into a lively side that's an ideal accompaniment for Mexican main dishes, such as Chicken Fajita Tostadas. Fluff the rice with a fork. You can have Cilantro Lime Rice using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cilantro Lime Rice
- Prepare 500 g of Jasmine Rice/Basmati Rice.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Water.
- It’s 25 g of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 of Small Onion.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Butter.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon.
- Prepare 2 of Lime.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of Chicken Flavor.
- You need of Salt.
Stir in lime juice and cilantro: Transfer the rice to a serving bowl. Pour lime juice over the rice and toss with chopped cilantro. Add juice from one lime, salt and rice, stirring for one minute to coat. Add water and bring to a boil.
Cilantro Lime Rice step by step
- Heat butter until it is all melted then sauté the chopped onion in a frying pan until it is becomes light brown. Add it into the rice in the rice cooker. Season it with chicken flavor and salt to your preferred taste. I used normal water and you will get the perfect taste..
- Pour water into rice cooker and mix it well. When the rice is finished cooking, in a bowl combine chopped cilantro, lime juice and lemon juice. Toss it into the rice and mix it well. Sprinkle with your remaining cilantro..
- I served this cilantro lime rice with fried chicken. Enjoy! 😉.
In a medium bowl, combine chopped cilantro, lime juice, rice and remaining oil and toss until completely mixed. Place the toasted rice and salt into your rice cooker. Once the rice is cooked, open the rice cooker and fluff with a fork. Then transfer to a bowl and add in the cilantro, lime zest and juice. Add the cilantro lime mixture to the cooked rice and salt to taste.