Carrot cake 🥕. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Lightweight Camping Equipment – Meals, Stoves and Cookware.
Top this classic carrot cake with moreish icing and chopped walnuts or pecans. A classic carrot cake recipe that results in an incomparably moist and flavourful carrot cake. Ice with your favourite cream cheese icing recipe for best results; there are plenty of recipes on the site! You can cook Carrot cake 🥕 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot cake 🥕
- You need 1 cup of and three quarters of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Grated carrots.
- Prepare Half of cup of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of and a half of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of and a half of baking powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of vanilla powder or (teaspoon of vanilla extract).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ground cinnamon.
Break the eggs into a large bowl, and lightly whisk using a fork. Top this classic carrot cake with moreish icing and chopped walnuts or pecans. Serve as a sweet treat with a cup of tea any time of the day. This is a great carrot cake recipe that is easy to make.
Carrot cake 🥕 instructions
- Before starting Preheat the oven at a temperature of 180 ° C.
- Then in a large bowl mix the dry ingredients together, you can add pecan if you want.
- And in another bowl Mix the liquid ingredients until combined, then add it to the dry ingredients.
- Leave it in the oven for half an hour ،or less it.
It calls for self-raising flour, carrots, walnuts and cinnamon – no other spices, pineapple, raisins, etc. The Cream cheese icing is also easy to make and really delicious. Feel free to reduce the amount of sugar in the cake if you prefer your cakes less sweet. Cream cheese makes the perfect topping for this delicious classic cake. If you have carrot cake marked down as an 'everyday' kind of cake, then take a look at this other stunning recipe – a layered carrot cake – four layers are sandwiched between a chocolate and vanilla marbled cheesecake filling, plus thick layers of cream cheese icing.