Curry Udon! Japanese style leftover curry recipe!. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Add udon and simmer for a few minutes. Mix corn starch and water in a small dish and add it to the sauce/udon. Continue to cook for another minute. You can have Curry Udon! Japanese style leftover curry recipe! using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curry Udon! Japanese style leftover curry recipe!
- It’s 1 of leftover curry.
- You need 200 of hot watter.
- Prepare 1 of udon.
- It’s 2 tbs of watery potato starch.
- Prepare of If you have "bonito fish soup stock"(Hondashi).
- It’s 1 tsp of bonito fish soup stock.
Nowadays, you can even find the rectangular packages of Japanese Curry Roux sold at major American grocery stores. Thick, chewy, slippery udon noodles are so delicious! You can buy frozen, refrigerated, or dried udon noodles at Japanese or Asian grocery. Curry Udon with Leftover Curry When you make a big pot of curry you are going to be eating it for a few days in a row so it is nice to change it up a bit.
Curry Udon! Japanese style leftover curry recipe! step by step
- Boil the udon in boiling water.
- At the same time as ①, warm up curry and then put hot watter in curry.
- After ②, you can put 1 tsp of bonito fish soup stock if you have!.
- 1-serving udon into curry soup and then mix it up.
- Ready to eat:).
Curry udon is a great way to enjoy that leftover curry. Making curry udon is as simple as adding some curry to some dashi and pouring it over some udon noodles. (Another way to change up the leftover curry is to try serving the curry on udon. Add all the Curry Mixture ingredients to a bowl and mix well using a whisk, ensuring that corn flour is dissolved. Add oil to a large fry pan or a saucepan and heat over medium high heat. TRADITIONAL JAPANESE RECIPE: This Udon Noodles are soaked into a rich Curry Sauce. a popular recipe in Japan.