Spicy California Bowl. Spicy California Bowl Kellie Ro Toronto. Every measurement or portion is up to you, it just depends how hungry you are Ingredients. Jasmine Rice Carrot, shredded Cucumber, diced Fresh Radish, sliced thin Imitation crab meat Avocado Lime Rice wine vinegar.
Assemble the sushi bowl by scooping a hearty amount of the spicy surimi & garnishing with the toppings. Mix the rice vinegar, sugar and salt in a microwave proof bowl. Mix the rice with the vinegar mixture. You can have Spicy California Bowl using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy California Bowl
- You need of Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare of Carrot, shredded.
- You need of Cucumber, diced.
- Prepare of Fresh Radish, sliced thin.
- You need of Imitation crab meat.
- It’s of Avocado.
- Prepare of Lime.
- It’s of Rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare of Mayo.
- You need of Sriracha.
Place the rice into bowls and top with the carrots, avacado, cucumbers and spicy crab mix. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with soy sauce and wasabi paste. This crunchy California roll sushi bowl is perfect for a quick dinner or an easy lunch for two. Avocado, toasted bread crumbs, pickled ginger, radishes, green scallions, and cucumbers make this a colorful and beautiful meal.
Spicy California Bowl instructions
- In a small bowl mix sriracha and mayo. Set aside.
- In a serving bowl mix your cooked rice with a splash of rice wine vinegar (about 3/4 tbs per 1 cup rice).
- Top with all your veggies and imitation crab.
- Top with your sriracha mayo. Squeeze lime everywhere (mostly on avocado).
Top it with an easy homemade spicy aioli to perfectly balance the flavors. Heat vinegar with sugar and salt then toss with rice. In a bowl toss crab, cucumber, carrots, nori, ginger and avocado. In a small bowl, combine cucumber and chives. In another small bowl, combine mayonnaise and sriracha sauce.