White Marinade and Barbeque Sauce for Meat and Seafood. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Great recipe for White Marinade and Barbeque Sauce for Meat and Seafood. It is,also good as,a brush on for grilling.
Place chicken in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag, and add remaining sauce. Selina marinates her chicken in a base of onion, garlic and chilli and adds umami-rich ingredients like Worcestershire sauce, tomato ketchup and balsamic vinegar, before baking in the oven and searing on a hot barbecue for a crunchy, charred finish. Oily marinades are good for dry lean foods such as fish and acidic citrus / vinegar based marinades work best on red meat and richer fatty foods. You can have White Marinade and Barbeque Sauce for Meat and Seafood using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Marinade and Barbeque Sauce for Meat and Seafood
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Spicy Ranch Dressing and Dip, recipe attached below.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic, or garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Franks red hot sauce.
TIP – Use a shallow non metallic bowl. Looking for BBQ sauce, marinade, and rub recipes? White Wine Marinade for Fish: White wine brings out the subtle sweetness of fish in a way that other marinades cannot. The salty briny flavor of fish combined with the acidity of white wine and vinegar creates a perfect balance of flavors.
White Marinade and Barbeque Sauce for Meat and Seafood step by step
- In a large bowl whisk all ingredients to combine. Keep refrigerated until ready to use. Keeps,well for about a week. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- I use this sauce to marinate Chicken , Pork. Shrimp.and Scallops. For Fish I brush it on about 15 .minutes before grilling or roasting. It makes a great crust on fish. As a marinade it turns out exceptionally juicy, flavorful meat.
Serve white wine marinated fish with a side of rice pilaf and a tossed salad for a delicious and healthy meal. A very simple and easy marinade that makes your shrimp so yummy you don't even need cocktail sauce! Don't let the cayenne pepper scare you, you don't even taste it. It is also a big hit with company, and easy to prepare. I make this with frozen or fresh shrimp and use my indoor electric grill if the weather is not good for.