Easy carrot cake. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Delivered straight to your door via courier in robust & secure packaging to arrive safely.
Squeeze any lumps of sugar through your fingers, shaking the bowl a few times to bring the lumps to the surface. This is a great carrot cake recipe that is easy to make. It calls for self-raising flour, carrots, walnuts and cinnamon – no other spices, pineapple, raisins, etc. You can have Easy carrot cake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy carrot cake
- It’s 1 cup of grated carrot.
- Prepare 100 gms of butter.
- Prepare 100 gms of flour or self-raising flour.
- You need 100 gms of sugar.
- You need 2-3 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of dates (optional).
- You need of little milk if requried.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need of salt to taste (a pinch).
- You need of vanilla essence a few drops.
The Cream cheese icing is also easy to make and [.] Recipe by: DIANE WEBER In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, cinnamon and sugar. Add the oil and eggs, mix until blended, then stir in the carrots and nuts. Divide the cake mixture evenly between the two prepared tins. This easy carrot cake traybake is perfect for getting kids practicing their cooking skills.
Easy carrot cake step by step
- Wash, clean and grate carrots. Pre-heat an oven at 200 degree for 10 mins.
- Grease a baking tray and line with butter paper set aside.
- Sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda and keep aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar till creamy using a hand blender or whisk. Add eggs and vanilla essence. Note add 1 egg at a time..
- When all the eggs are incorporated, add the flour and mix with cut and fold method. Don't over mix the batter.
- Add the carrots and the dates and mix..
- Add milk if the batter is too thick and a pinch of salt. Also add the cinnamon powder.
- Lastly pour the batter into the lined tray and bake at 150 to 160 degree for about 30 to 35 mins or longer if not cooked..
- When done remove and cool on a wire rack..
- Once cool cut and serve with hot tea or coffee and enjoy!!.
Break the eggs into a large bowl, and lightly whisk using a fork. For the carrot cake, beat the eggs in a large bowl, then add the oil, brown sugar, grated carrot, raisins and. For a gluten-free carrot cake, swap the flour for your favorite gluten-free flour blend. Baking soda helps the cake to rise. Salt, cinnamon, and vanilla extract make the cake taste amazing.