Easy Carrot Cake with Pancake Mix. Beat the eggs in a bowl, and add the grated carrot, sugar, vegetable oil (or melted butter), and pancake mix. Once mixed well, add the raisins. Line the pan with parchment paper, and pour in the batter.
In fact, I totally encourage it. The secret lies within using pureed carrots instead of eggs. The result is a beautiful stack of golden, moist pancakes. You can cook Easy Carrot Cake with Pancake Mix using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Carrot Cake with Pancake Mix
- You need 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 150 grams of Carrot.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 100 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 100 ml of Vegetable oil (or unsalted butter).
- You need 50 grams of Raisins.
Topped off with Coconut Yogurt, desiccated Coconut & Oats, it makes the perfect go-to breakfast/healthy snack, as it is super quick & easy too! CAKE: In a medium bowl, whisk together Baking & Pancake Mix and spices. In a bowl, mix together the pancake mix, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, ground cloves, brown sugar, and oats. In another bowl, combine your milk, egg, vanilla, carrots, and oil.
Easy Carrot Cake with Pancake Mix instructions
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, and add the grated carrot, sugar, vegetable oil (or melted butter), and pancake mix..
- Once mixed well, add the raisins. Line the pan with parchment paper, and pour in the batter. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 180℃..
- This was made in a 18 cm diameter circular pan..
Add the carrot mixture to the dry mix and gently stir to combine. Directions In a large bowl, combine the pancake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. In a small bowl, beat eggs and milk; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. In a large bowl, whisk together the carrot cake mix & the flour. Add in the eggs, milk, & coconut oil.