Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it.
Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread instructions. Prepare bread:Dissolve your yeast in your warm water in a large bowl. Add in your salt, sugar and butter and stir everything together. You can cook Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread
- It’s 2.5 lb of corned beef roast.
- It’s of Sliced banana peppers.
- You need of Spicy brown mustard.
- You need of Saurkraut.
- You need of Egg wash for bread.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Bread mixture.
- You need 4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 2 1/4 tsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Spicey brown mustard.
Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread step by step
- Prepare bread:Dissolve your yeast in your warm water in a large bowl. Stir together for about 1 minute until mostly combined. Add in your salt, sugar and butter and stir everything together. Add in your flour, 1 cup at a time until dough is thick and no longer sticky. Add more flour 1 TBS at a time if needed to make sure dough isn't sticky. (Poke dough with your finger, and dough should bounce back – then it is ready).
- Lightly flour a flat surface. Knead your dough for 3 minutes and form into a ball. Oil a large bowl with nonstick spray and place dough in. Cover bowl with a towel and place in a warm area..
- Punch down and roll out place roast in center slicing edges of dough to create pieces you can braid..
- Put sauerkraut, dabs of spicey brown mustard and then braid the dough over the top of the roast..
- Egg wash the dough and let rest for 30 minutes. Then bake in oven at 375° for 30 to 40 minutes..
- Remove from oven just before serving add sliced banana peppers then serve..
Before you jump to Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better. A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether. Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread instructions.