Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache. Banana Bread with Easy Chocolate Ganache. Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video WSLB. The chocolate chips are just a bonus!
In my banana bread post you'll find information about how. Sift bread flour, baking powder, and baking soda together. In a large mixing bowl, using a wooden spoon or whisk, mix butter into the mashed bananas. You can have Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache using 19 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache
- It’s of ■Banana bread.
- You need of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It’s of (3.5 oz, 1/2 cup) granulated sugar.
- You need of egg, room temperature.
- It’s of (1 oz, 2.5 Tbsp) vegetable oil.
- Prepare of (0.7 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) almond flour.
- Prepare of (7 oz, 1 and 3/5 cups) bread flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of banana, net weight, for paste.
- You need of banana, net weight, for diced.
- Prepare of lemon juice, for banana paste.
- Prepare of lemon juice, for diced banana.
- It’s of mixed nuts.
- Prepare of ■Ganache.
- It’s of milk chocolate.
- You need of (2.8 oz, 1/3 cup) heavy cream.
- Prepare of rum.
- It’s of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Add peanut butter and stir until combined. Mix in the sugar, egg, and vanilla. As the banana bread cools, make the ganache. Heat the heavy cream on the stove or heat in the microwave for one minute in a microwave-safe bowl.
Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/gtgHf_Y3XeI.
- Grease the pan with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 210℃ / 410 F..
- Chop mixed nuts; set aside. Cut 200g banana into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Dice 90g banana into about 0.5 cm / 0.2'' cubes and put them in another bowl..
- Add 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice to diced banana and mix well; set aside. Mix 1 Tbsp lemon juice to 200g cut banana and mash them with a fork until smooth..
- Sift bread flour, baking powder, and baking soda together. Sift twice; set aside. Cream the butter until soft..
- Add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Mix each time until combined. After adding all, continue to mix for another 1-2 mins. Beat an egg lightly until it gets watery..
- Add the egg to the butter in 3 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until smooth..
- Add vegetable oil and mix well until smooth. Add almond flour and mix it until combined while crushing lumps..
- Put 1/3 of dry ingredients and fold it about 10 times. Put half the banana paste and fold it about 10 times. Put half of the remaining dry ingredients and fold it about 10 times..
- Put all the remaining banana paste and fold it about 10 times. Put all the remaining dry ingredients and fold it until powderiness disappears. Scrape off the remaining flour on the inner side of the bowl..
- Add the diced banana and fold it about 10 times. Add the chopped nuts and fold it about 20 times until it gets a little glossy..
- Put it into the prepared pan. Flatten it roughly with a spatula. Drop the pan lightly several times. Bake it at 180℃ / 356 F for 50 mins until golden brown..
- Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 20 mins as it is. Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm and wrap it with plastic wrap; set aside..
- 【For ganache】Put heavy cream into a heat-resistant container; set aside. Chop chocolate into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Pour water in a small pot. Bring the water to a boil and turn off the heat. Put the bowl on so as not to touch the hot water directly..
- Wait for 30 sec and melt it. Take the bowl out from the hot water; set aside. Put the heat-resistant container (heavy cream) in the pot and warm it in the hot water over low heat for 2 mins..
- Add the warmed cream to the chocolate in 3 parts. Mix well until smooth. Add rum and mix well until combined. Let it cool for a few minutes until heavy..
- Spread out the ganache roughly over the top of the cakes. Chill it in a fridge for 30-40 mins to harden ganache. It's all done!.
Then, stir in the chocolate chips with a fork until the ganache thickens. Let cool for a few minutes before drizzling the ganache over the banana bread. Combine the banana, milk, butter and eggs in a medium bowl. Add to the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Pour mixture evenly among prepared pans.