Veggie banana bread. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Put the mashed bananas in a large bowl and add the sugar, flour. Add sugar to the mashed bananas and mix. Add egg and melted butter and mix. You can cook Veggie banana bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie banana bread
- It’s 4 of bananas.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 spoons of crushed linseed.
- It’s 1 spoon of cinnamon.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need of Your favorite nuts and seeds.
- You need of Egg substitute (1 egg).
- Prepare 1 spoon of chia seeds.
- You need 3 spoons of water.
In a separate bowl, stir bicarbonate of soda into flour. Mix the wet ingredients into dry ingredients. In the mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Add the wet mix to the dry mix and combine.
Veggie banana bread instructions
- Firstly we need to preheat an oven to 180°C and mix chia seeds and water instead of one egg. Than we squeeze bananas and mix with coconut oil and coconut sugar. Coconut sugar has caramel taste and smell. It’s delicious and more healthier than ordinary sugar. Its quantity depends on the sweetness of bananas..
- Now we can mix pour ingredients together. Flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. We add our favorite nuts and seeds..
- Ok. Now we have on the table three mixtures. Bananas with oil and sugar, pour ingredients and chia seeds with water which after 5 minutes make a jelly in contact with water. All put together and insert to the form..
- The last step is putting the pieces of bananas on top. Give it all to the oven for at least 20 minutes and after it you check..
- It’s delicious with tahini 🙈🍌 try it and let me know ✌🏼.
Banana bread is the perfect recipe for using up overripe bananas, and it's great for breakfast or a snack. To make vegan gluten-free banana bread, simply swap out the flour with any gluten-free flour mix. Follow the rest of the instructions the same way. 🧈 How to make it oil-free Wash your squash, cut off the ends and grate on a box grater. In a bowl large enough to mix everything melt the butter. Add in the banana and mash into the butter until smooth.