A Southern Barbecue Sauce Batch 83. The Only Way to Get Fresher, Is to Catch It Yourself! Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Pull shred the pork and add the barbecue sauce. Season with chili flakes, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and paprika. Seal with prepared discs and bands. You can have A Southern Barbecue Sauce Batch 83 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of A Southern Barbecue Sauce Batch 83
- You need 1 cup of raw apple cider vinegar with the mother.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of molasses.
- You need 3/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
I love a good barbecue sauce with a little kick to it. The black pepper is perfect for this sauce! Two great recipes collided results are deliciousness. Heat butter or olive oil in a saucepan.
A Southern Barbecue Sauce Batch 83 instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together, in a pot..
- Heat stirring till the sugar is dissolved..
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve on pork, beef, Chicken, lamb, or turkey. I stored mine in a 46 ounce jar in the refrigerator..
- I hope you enjoy!!.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic. Cook over medium heat until onion and green pepper are just tender, stirring occasionally. Heat the vegetable oil in a medium saucepan. Add the ketchup, cider vinegar, water, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, paprika, bay leaf, Tabasco sauce, cayenne pepper, and lemon juice. Do not add the butter at this point.