Veggie banana bread. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Save time and do your groceries online.
In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas really well, then beat in the oil, sugar and vanilla (you can do this by hand of with an electric mixer). Add sugar to the mashed bananas and mix. Add egg and melted butter and mix. You can have Veggie banana bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie banana bread
- Prepare of bananas.
- It’s of coconut sugar.
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of crushed linseed.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of Your favorite nuts and seeds.
- It’s of Egg substitute (1 egg).
- It’s of chia seeds.
- You need of water.
In a separate bowl, stir bicarbonate of soda into flour. Mix the wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Banana bread is the perfect recipe for using up overripe bananas, and it's great for breakfast or a snack. To make vegan gluten-free banana bread, simply swap out the flour with any gluten-free flour mix.
Veggie banana bread instructions
- Firstly we need to preheat an oven to 180°C and mix chia seeds and water instead of one egg. Than we squeeze bananas and mix with coconut oil and coconut sugar. Coconut sugar has caramel taste and smell. It’s delicious and more healthier than ordinary sugar. Its quantity depends on the sweetness of bananas..
- Now we can mix pour ingredients together. Flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. We add our favorite nuts and seeds..
- Ok. Now we have on the table three mixtures. Bananas with oil and sugar, pour ingredients and chia seeds with water which after 5 minutes make a jelly in contact with water. All put together and insert to the form..
- The last step is putting the pieces of bananas on top. Give it all to the oven for at least 20 minutes and after it you check..
- It’s delicious with tahini 🙈🍌 try it and let me know ✌🏼.
Follow the rest of the instructions the same way. 🧈 How to make it oil-free Wash your squash, cut off the ends and grate on a box grater. In a bowl large enough to mix everything melt the butter. Add in the banana and mash into the butter until smooth. Add in the baking soda, salt, sugar, egg, vanilla and grated squash. In a large bowl, whisk together wet ingredients (maple syrup, mashed banana, nut butter, vanilla, almond milk mixture) along with your ground flax.