Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache. Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video WSLB. Banana Bread with Easy Chocolate Ganache. In a large mixing bowl, using a wooden spoon or whisk, mix butter into the mashed bananas.
Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture. Sift bread flour, baking powder, and baking soda together. Place the flour, dark choc chips, sugar, coconut and bicarbonate of soda in a large mixing bowl. You can cook Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache using 19 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache
- Prepare of ■Banana bread.
- It’s 100 g (3.5 oz) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 100 g of (3.5 oz, 1/2 cup) granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg, room temperature.
- You need 30 g of (1 oz, 2.5 Tbsp) vegetable oil.
- You need 20 g of (0.7 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) almond flour.
- Prepare 200 g of (7 oz, 1 and 3/5 cups) bread flour.
- Prepare 5 g (1.2 tsp) of baking powder.
- It’s 3 g (1/2 tsp) of baking soda.
- It’s 200 g (7 oz) of banana, net weight, for paste.
- It’s 90 g (3.2 oz) of banana, net weight, for diced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of lemon juice, for banana paste.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of lemon juice, for diced banana.
- It’s 60 g (2.1 oz) of mixed nuts.
- You need of ■Ganache.
- It’s 120 g (4.2 oz) of milk chocolate.
- Prepare 80 g of (2.8 oz, 1/3 cup) heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of rum.
- It’s of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Combine the banana, milk, butter and eggs in a medium bowl. Add to the flour mixture and stir until just. This vegan chocolate babka is sweetened with mashed banana for a version of a yeasted banana bread, with a silky chocolate ganache woven through the layers. This Banana Bread with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting elevates banana bread in an unexpected, but seriously delicious way!
Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/gtgHf_Y3XeI.
- Grease the pan with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 210℃ / 410 F..
- Chop mixed nuts; set aside. Cut 200g banana into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Dice 90g banana into about 0.5 cm / 0.2'' cubes and put them in another bowl..
- Add 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice to diced banana and mix well; set aside. Mix 1 Tbsp lemon juice to 200g cut banana and mash them with a fork until smooth..
- Sift bread flour, baking powder, and baking soda together. Sift twice; set aside. Cream the butter until soft..
- Add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Mix each time until combined. After adding all, continue to mix for another 1-2 mins. Beat an egg lightly until it gets watery..
- Add the egg to the butter in 3 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until smooth..
- Add vegetable oil and mix well until smooth. Add almond flour and mix it until combined while crushing lumps..
- Put 1/3 of dry ingredients and fold it about 10 times. Put half the banana paste and fold it about 10 times. Put half of the remaining dry ingredients and fold it about 10 times..
- Put all the remaining banana paste and fold it about 10 times. Put all the remaining dry ingredients and fold it until powderiness disappears. Scrape off the remaining flour on the inner side of the bowl..
- Add the diced banana and fold it about 10 times. Add the chopped nuts and fold it about 20 times until it gets a little glossy..
- Put it into the prepared pan. Flatten it roughly with a spatula. Drop the pan lightly several times. Bake it at 180℃ / 356 F for 50 mins until golden brown..
- Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 20 mins as it is. Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm and wrap it with plastic wrap; set aside..
- 【For ganache】Put heavy cream into a heat-resistant container; set aside. Chop chocolate into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Pour water in a small pot. Bring the water to a boil and turn off the heat. Put the bowl on so as not to touch the hot water directly..
- Wait for 30 sec and melt it. Take the bowl out from the hot water; set aside. Put the heat-resistant container (heavy cream) in the pot and warm it in the hot water over low heat for 2 mins..
- Add the warmed cream to the chocolate in 3 parts. Mix well until smooth. Add rum and mix well until combined. Let it cool for a few minutes until heavy..
- Spread out the ganache roughly over the top of the cakes. Chill it in a fridge for 30-40 mins to harden ganache. It's all done!.
Intrigued, I bought a slice and after the first bite, I had one of those "where have you been. Chocolate, Banana, and Cardamom Oatmeal Cookies Murmures. brown sugar, coconut oil, baking powder, egg. In a stand mixer, whisk the egg, butter and sugar until combined, then add in the bananas. Whisk again until the banana breaks down and you've got a slightly lumpy liquid. Raspberry & Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache.