Cinnamon Carrot Cake. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Lightly mix with a wooden spoon until mixed well.
Keep on mixing while adding oil and sifted flour. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside for later use. Pour milk, eggs and oil into a large mixing bowl and stir with a whisk until well combined. You can have Cinnamon Carrot Cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Carrot Cake
- Prepare 200 grams of sugar.
- You need 140 grams of soft butter.
- Prepare 250 grams of grated carrot.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 200 grams of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 140 grams of sultanas or black raisin.
- It’s 50 grams of chopped hazelnut.
- You need of cinnamon icing.
- It’s 175 grams of icing sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 75 grams of soften butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
Try this light and moist carrot cake, spiced with cinnamon, topped with thick creamy frosting, crushed walnuts and seeds, and a sprinkle of carrot to finish. Paul Hollywood's carrot cake recipe uses pecan nuts for crunch and flavour, with a lovely warmth coming through in the cinnamon and ginger spices. It's topped with cream cheese frosting, and decorated with a crown of orange zest. For a gluten-free carrot cake, swap the flour for your favorite gluten-free flour blend.
Cinnamon Carrot Cake step by step
- Grease and line loaf tin with baking parchment.
- Mix soften butter with sugar then add carrot and sultanas and eggs mix well.
- Add flour with cinnamon powder and baking powder with hazelnut mix well.
- Pour ready batter to tin and bake 180 C for 50 to 55 minutes or untill skewers comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in tin for 15 minute then remove cool on rake.
- For icing.
- Beat butter till really soft the add icing sugar, milk and cinammon powder beat till thick and cream.
- Once cake is completely cool top icing and use a fork run alobg the icing gently then add extra dash of cinnamon powder.
- Chilled for 5 minute then slice and serve.
Baking soda helps the cake to rise. Salt, cinnamon, and vanilla extract make the cake taste amazing. Oil keeps the cake nice and moist — any neutral flavored oil will work. In a large bowl, beat together the sugars and sunflower oil. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt into the bowl while stirring occasionally.