Corned Beef & Potato Salad. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Corned beef is salt-cured brisket of beef.
Corned beef is featured as an ingredient in many cuisines. Corned beef is beef that has been cooked and preserved using salt. You're most likely to find it sold in cans in the tinned goods aisle of the supermarket. You can have Corned Beef & Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef & Potato Salad
- Prepare 1 C of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 lb of corned beef; medium dice.
- It’s 1 lb of cooked red potatoes; quatered.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic; creamed.
- It’s 4 oz of swiss cheese; small dice.
- You need 1 bunch of scallions; 1/4" bias cut.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery; small dice.
- You need 1/4 C of country dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 C of grated parmesean.
- You need 1 of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
Corned beef is delicious with potatoes in. A combination of corned beef, potatoes and onions equals comfort food! Don't forget to serve with brown sauce. This recipe makes enough to feed a hungry crowd of Scottish students!
Corned Beef & Potato Salad step by step
- Whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, parmesean, salt, and pepper..
- In a large mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients and mix together..
- Add dressing and mix well. Store in fridge up to 3 days..
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers, bell peppers, roasted garlic, parsley, sage, oregano, rosemary, thyme, celery seed, fennel, fennel seed, white pepper, peppercorn melange, bacon, pancetta, salami, capicola, pastrami, pepperoni, cheddar, provolone, gruyere, gouda, cabbage, mustard seed, dijon, worcestershire, carrots, crushed pepper flakes, chives, horseradish, yellow onion, shallots, habanero, paprika, smoked paprika, caraway seed, cayenne,.