Smothered Instant Pot Pork Chops. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Free UK delivery on eligible orders!
Remove the chops to a plate. Heat the coconut oil in the bowl of the Instant Pot on the Saute setting. Remove the pork chops to a plate and turn off the Instant Pot. You can have Smothered Instant Pot Pork Chops using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smothered Instant Pot Pork Chops
- You need 4 of boneless pork chops.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken (prepared).
- Prepare 1 of ranch packet.
- Prepare of Seasonings (I use meat tend., ital. seasoning, salt & pepper).
- You need of Mushrooms (I use these but you don’t have to).
Add the sliced onions to pot base and then the mushrooms. Add the pork to the Instant Pot®. Stir the soup, beer, flour, mustard, brown sugar, mushrooms and onion in a medium bowl. Season both sides of the pork chops with garlic powder and black pepper.
Smothered Instant Pot Pork Chops instructions
- Set air fryer to sauté and put a tbsp of butter in so pork chops don’t burn.
- Cook pork chops about 1-2 minutes or until browned on both sides..
- Set pork chops aside and put a little water (about a 1/4c.) in bottom of instant pot so it doesn’t burn and then mix in cream of chicken soup and mushrooms).
- Set instant pot to manual and cook on high for 7mins.
- Serve hot with cream of chicken soup mix over top of pork chops.
Place pork chops on top of the gravy mixture. Place steamer basket on top of pork chops. Add olive oil to cooking pot. When hot, add pork chops and allow to sear for a couple minutes on both sides. Remove pork chops, transfer to plate, add rack to pressure cooker.