Oven Baked Soy Salmon. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Personalise With Your Message and Photo or Choose One of Our Best Sellers! Can't See Them Face to Face? Send Them A Special Card To Brighten Their Day!
Brush the soy sauce mixture on the surface of the salmon fillets. Remove the salmon from the tray and discard the marinade. Drizzle with oil, then place it skin-side down on a large roasting tray. You can cook Oven Baked Soy Salmon using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Soy Salmon
- You need 2 of Salmon Fillets-skin removed.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Dark Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 of Spring Onions.
- It’s 1 of Some parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Kitchen Foil.
Flake the salmon and dollop over the the red pepper salsa. Delicious served with some steamed rice and a leafy salad. Make the glaze: In a small bowl, stir brown sugar, olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, and white wine until the sugar has dissolved. You want the pan screaming hot or the salmon will stick to it.
Oven Baked Soy Salmon instructions
- Add Soy sauce, spring onion and parsley in container to make Marinade, add the salmon and leave to marinade in refrigerator for minimum of 1 hour.
- Take salmon out and put on kitchen foil. Doinkle eith paprkia and black pepper pour over 2 tea spoons of the marinade and erap in Foil Paper. Put in oven gas mark 5 and Cook for spproximately 20 minutes..
- Serve with sweet potato mash and broccoli.
In a small saucepan, stir together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, and ginger. Pour the remaining marinade into the parcels half way through cooking. Brush each salmon fillet with the oil or butter and season well. Brush each piece of salmon fillet with oil or butter and season well. Salmon fillets can be baked in the oven much in the same way as any other fish or chicken breast.