【A Farmer's Recipe】 Tomato Hot and Sour Soup. Easy soups with farm-fresh vegetables and superfoods that suit any season. Delivered to your door and ready in minutes. Flavors: Tomato & Basil, Cream of Vegetable, & Tomato Cup a Soups.
I wanted to taste the sour taste of the tomato so I used less vinegar. Add in shiitake mushrooms, bamboo shoots, tofu, garlic, ginger, balsamic and rice vinegars, sambal oelek, tamari soy sauce, brown sugar, green onions and black pepper. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. You can cook 【A Farmer's Recipe】 Tomato Hot and Sour Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 【A Farmer's Recipe】 Tomato Hot and Sour Soup
- Prepare 1 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of + 1 tablespoon Katakuriko with water.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 of Ra-yu.
- Prepare 1 of . 【A】.
- It’s 500 ml of Chinese soup stock.
- You need 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Salt, pepper.
If necessary, add a pinch of sugar to balance the acidity of the tomatoes. Mash the bread well with a wooden spoon. Heat chicken broth over medium-high heat in a large stock pot until warmed through. Add chicken, mushrooms, tofu and bamboo shoots, then stir in ginger, soy soy sauce, red wine vinegar, chili paste, brown sugar and white pepper.
【A Farmer's Recipe】 Tomato Hot and Sour Soup instructions
- Put the tomato through boiling water for about 20 seconds and put in cold water and peel off the skin. Then cut into large cuts..
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and fry the tomato from the step 1 over a medium heat for 1 minute and add all [A] ingredients. When it is boiling, add the katakuriko slurry to thicken the soup..
- When the soup has thickened, add the beaten egg and mix the soup slowly and add the vinegar at the end, then it is ready. Add Ra-yu spicy chili sesame oil if you like..
Next, add in the chopped onions, chopped celery along with the sliced mushrooms. Add tomatoes, tomato/vegetable juice, water, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco. Add the pieces of day-old bread. It's important to add the white pepper before we thicken it with cornstarch, since it's much easier to mix the white pepper evenly across the soup base. How to make simple hot and sour soup.