Kiwi chia pudding. Everything You Need To Meet Your Goals. Browse Our Extensive Range Of Products. When the chia pudding is ready to be served, puree the kiwi in a food processor.
This is very important as only if you soak the Chia Seeds, it will soak in all the liquid and become edible. Layer – Now, it's just basic layering. Peel the kiwis and purée them in a food processor or a high speed blender. You can cook Kiwi chia pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kiwi chia pudding
- It’s 1 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- Prepare 8-9 of almonds roast and blend to powder.
- You need 1 tsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of kiwi blend to puree.
- You need As needed of kiwi slices.
- You need 6-7 of dates chopped.
Add the milk and liquid sweetener and mix again. Combine chia seeds, milk, maple syrup and vanilla in a glass container or mason jar and let set up at least one hour or overnight in the fridge. Remove chia pudding from the fridge and give the mixture a good stir, making sure the chia seeds have absorbed most of the liquid and created a thick gel-like consistency. Coconut Chia Tapioca Pudding features three components, a kiwi jelly, coconut pudding and fresh kiwi with coconut.
Kiwi chia pudding instructions
- Mix chia seeds and almond powder with milk at room temperature in a bowl or mould..
- Add maple syrup, vanilla extract and mix softly..
- Now cover with aluminium foil and put into refrigerator for overnight. Next morning chopped some dates. Demould pudding, add chopped dates, kiwi puree and kiwi slices..
- Served chilled..
It's best served in clear glass verrines or dessert bowls to showcase its delicate layers. Despite their small size, chia seeds are full of important nutrients. These tiny warriors provide fiber, iron, and calcium. Add honey and mix to combine. Place the kiwi fruits in the food processor and pulse to obtain a smooth puree.