My Spicy Love Noodles. Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now. Selected For You By Our Experts. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
I love fusing seasoning just to see what would come from it. In this dish I mix cilantro, an Asian chili garlic sauce and low-sodium soy sauce. Now remember all three seasonings can be very overpowering. You can have My Spicy Love Noodles using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Spicy Love Noodles
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced baby Bella mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh chopped broccoli crowns.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fresh chopped cilantro.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of spaghetti noodles (I love wheat, spinach or tomato for this recipe).
- It’s 1/2 cup of of each,fresh sliced red and green peppers.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced red onions.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of low-sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chili garlic sauce.
So please adjust to your liking. Classic youtube challenge for my siblings haha! spicy noodles challenge and the winner wins cash! whos the winner? haha enjoy! TURN ON POST NOTIF FOR A SHOUTO. And we looove those typical chilli and garlic packed spicy noodles at Chinese restaurants.
My Spicy Love Noodles step by step
- Chopped all veggies and set aside in a bowl. You will slice the peppers and onions into thin strips. You will chopped the broccoli into bite size pieces..
- You will cook your spaghetti according to the institutions on the box. (Mix this up a little. In this recipe I just use some wheat noodles. However, I have used this with orzo and basmati rice)..
- Take a saute pan (or a good non-stick frying pan) and set the temp to medium heat. Put in 2 tablespoon of oil. Then start sauteing your veggies. Your saute time should be between 4-6 minutes. We want the veggies to be crisp. After you finish this, set the veggies aside in a bowl..
- You noodles should be al dente (or firmly soft) by this time. Once your noodles are finished cooking,then drain your noodles. Set aside until ready..
- Bring the saute pan back to the stove. Set temp to medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive olive. Put in all the saute veggies, chopped parsley and soy sauce. Cooked just til warm (aproximately 2-3 minutes). Add the noodles and chili garlic sauce. Cook for about another 7-9 minutes all together. VOILA!.
We made Pineapple Fried Rice last time and it was such a smash hit at home AND with our readers. Today we've made another staple Chinese dish which checks all the necessary boxes to make it to our favourite food list! Cook your desired Noodles according to the package instructions, if you are not making them from scratch. Add the Noodles to a bowl, then toss them with the Sesame Sauce. Top with Cucumber, Green Onion, Cilantro, Toasted Sesame Seeds, Chopped Peanuts, and a hefty drizzle of Chili Oil to finish things off!