Corned Beef Reuben Pizza. On a lightly floured surface, roll. Sprinkle with half of the Swiss. Slice the corned beef into thin slices and set aside.
Then a layer of corned beef, again, as much as you like. A classic reuben is one of my absolute favorite sandwiches. The combo of corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and thousand island dressing is like none other. You can have Corned Beef Reuben Pizza using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Reuben Pizza
- It’s 1 lb of Fresh Pizza Dough.
- You need 1 of Bottle Thousand Island Dressing.
- You need 1 can of 27 oz. Sauerkraut.
- It’s 3/4 lb of Sliced Corned Beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Shredded Swiss Cheese.
Well, I combined my love for reuben sandwiches with my obsession with pizza into one amazing reuben pizza! Drizzle a little olive oil over the crust, add pizza sauce, drained sauerkraut, corned beef, and top with mozzarella cheese. This is a tasty pizza, but the added super-zip is Thousand Island Dressing combined with Matouk's West Indian Hot Sauce. Brisket, Swiss Cheese, Sauerkraut and Thousand Island Dressing.
Corned Beef Reuben Pizza step by step
- Pre heat oven to 450..
- Flour the dough, stretch it out and place in lightly greased cookie sheet..
- Place in oven and bake until just getting crispy..
- Remove from oven, let cool, then cover with dressing..
- Add a layer of sauerkraut, as much as to your liking. Then a layer of corned beef, again, as much as you like. Top with the Swiss cheese and bake another 10 minutes..
- Serve hot. Enjoy!.
Get yourself a HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven. Rinse under cool water and pat dry. Top with the contents of the seasoning packet. Allow the pressure to naturally release. Carefully remove the corned beef and transfer to a cutting board.