Easy strawberry shortcake. Check Out Shortcake Strawberry on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Slice up those strawberries, sprinkle on the sugar and stir it all together, then set them in the fridge to get all nice and juicy. To make strawberry shortcake, all you have to do is toss sliced fresh strawberries in sugar, and let them set for a bit to macerate. The sugar will draw moisture out of the strawberries and dissolve to make a syrupy sauce. You can cook Easy strawberry shortcake using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy strawberry shortcake
- Prepare pieces of Angel food cake cut into bite-size.
- Prepare 1 container of Cool Whip or homemade Cool Whip I prefer homemade.
- It’s Container of strawberries cleaned and cut to bite-size pieces.
Serve the strawberries over white cake or biscuits, and top with whipped cream. Easy strawberry cheesecake Summer strawberry cupcakes Strawberry shortcake Fresh strawberry muffins. I WANTED TO MAKE A TRADITIONAL STACKED STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE FOR A CROWD! I searched for a nice cream biscuit recipe, and this was the one I used.
Easy strawberry shortcake step by step
- I am using a Trifle bowl, but any container will work even individual mason jars or cups.
- Cut angel food cake into bite-size pieces set aside, wash strawberries and cut strawberries to bite-size pieces.
- Make homemade whipped topping one small container of whipping cream and 2/3 cups of confectioner sugar and mix add more sugar for more sweetness.
- Start layering cups or whatever container you’re going to use,start with some angel food cake and strawberries and whip topping can repeat layers if you’d like or leave as is and move onto the next cup or bowl. when I go for picnics/cookouts I will be using a rectangular lock and lock seal container. This is best if it sets over night in the refrigerator or it can be eaten right away or you can just refrigerate for a couple hours before uses..
Try our strawberry shortcake recipes for a light and classic American dessert. Scone-like cake is topped with fresh strawberries and cream or ice cream. Pure heaven when local strawberries are in season! You build the strawberry shortcakes in layers. I like to put a spoonful of berries right on the bottom, then half a shortcake biscuit, more berries, a little whipped cream, another shortcake, biscuit, berries and cream!