Leftover Steak with Yellow Rice. Add contents of rice mix; return water to boil, then reduce heat to low. Directions Sprinkle beef strips with salt and pepper. You can use any type of leftover cooked steak that you have lying around.
WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE LEFTOVERS FOR THIS RECIPE? Leftover steak fried rice is an excellent way to repurpose leftovers and enjoy a better-than-take-out dinner in a snap! If you've been following me for a little bit, you know how often I make fried rice. You can have Leftover Steak with Yellow Rice using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover Steak with Yellow Rice
- It’s 1 package of yellow rice.
- You need 1 cup of mixed veggies.
- It’s 1 can of red beans.
- You need of Shredded leftover steak, or you can use steak that’s been cut into small pieces, OR any leftover chicken that you have, cut, sliced, or shredded.
Slice up leftover steak and add it to sauteeing onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms. Then fold it into an omelet — perfect for breakfast or a quick breakfast-for-dinner. If you have leftover steak on hand, toss it in the marinade ingredients, and then pour meat and sauce directly into the pan with vegetables to heat through. Make parts of this recipe ahead of time and you can assemble the sandwich quickly for a weeknight meal.
Leftover Steak with Yellow Rice instructions
- Prepare rice according to directions……
- While rice is cooking mix in your 1 cup of mixed veggies, plus your can of red beans……
- About 10 minutes before rice is completely done cooking mix in your leftover steak (or chicken)……Stir well……
- Serve and enjoy 😉! Quick and very easy meal idea when you don’t know what else to cook ! 😁.
I saw this on t. v. show it is very useful recipe as in our daily routine we have. Read Recipe >> keep it clean tilapia with yellow rice. Skip the steak-cooking step, or add steak to a previously-meatless recipe. You're set with a steak dinner, reimagined. Start with our crowd-pleasing Seared Flank Steak one night, and be set for the rest of the week.