Easy chocolate bundt cake. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers.
A decadent white chocolate-raspberry Bundt® cake made easy with the help of a cake mix. It becomes delicately moist and rich, spiked with a hint of coffee-flavored liqueur. It's amazing, with pockets of melted chocolate chips and a ribbon of vanilla. You can cook Easy chocolate bundt cake using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate bundt cake
- It’s of Cake.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of instant espresso powder or instant coffee powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- It’s 4 of egg whites, large.
- It’s 2 of whole eggs, large.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need of Icing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 3 tbs of milk.
- It’s 1 tbs of butter, melted.
For the cake: In a large bowl, stir the cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil, eggs, and sour cream until combined well. You can also do this with a mixer. Spoon batter into a bundt cake pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack.
Easy chocolate bundt cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease up a bundt pan or spray with non-stick. It should be a 12-cup bundt pan (mine is smaller, I think, so some batter oozed out the center during baking but nothing catastrophic)..
- Mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- In a separate large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, espresso or coffee powder, and vanilla. I don't have a mixer so I did this by hand (I use sanitary gloves and squeeze the crap out of it until I can whisk it smooth)..
- Add the eggs and the egg whites to the butter mixture and combine until smooth. Then, alternate adding the flour mixture and the milk, mixing until everything is combined and smooth..
- Pour the batter into the bundt pan and bake it for 40 minutes or until a toothpick/sharp knife comes out clean..
- Let it cool in the pan on a wire rack for ten minutes or so, then invert it onto the rack and let it cool completely out of the pan..
- For the icing, just whisk all the ingredients together. I applied it after the cake was already cool..
- Serve as is or shmancy up as you see fit..
Remove from bundt pan and top with powdered sugar or chocolate glaze if desired. Grease and flour a standard size bundt pan (make sure to grease it really well so the cake doesn't stick! I spread a thin layer of shortening all over the inside of the pan, then sprinkle a little flour all around and pat and shake the pan until it is evenly coated.) Just mix up the batter in one bowl, bake and get ready for people to love this chocolate bundt cake. —Christa Hageman, Telford, Pennsylvania. Almond Chocolate Cake When our son and daughter were teenagers, our house was the hang-out for their whole group of friends. This rich chocolate almond cake was a regular on the menu. —Char Safley, Raleigh, North.