Yellow Rice, Collard Stirfry. Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Yellow Rice, Collard Stirfry. Beat the eggs add the salt and pepper.
When done add the rice and collards. Stir-Fry Collard Green is a delicious nutrient-packed dish. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low. You can have Yellow Rice, Collard Stirfry using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yellow Rice, Collard Stirfry
- Prepare 1 cup of leftover yellow rice.
- It’s 3/4 cup of leftover collard greens.
- You need 1 tablespoon of peanut oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped shallots.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need To taste of sriracha sauce.
Remove skillet from heat and gently stir reserved eggs into rice. In a large skillet, pour extra-virgin olive oil in skillet over medium-high. Add onions and sauté until golden. Add collards and pour rice vinegar and soy sauce.
Yellow Rice, Collard Stirfry instructions
- Beat the eggs add the salt and pepper. Scamble and Set aside when done..
- Heat the oil and fry the onion. When done add the rice and collards..
- Heat throughout then add the scrambled eggs..
- Serve add the sriracha to taste. I hope you enjoy!!.
Add honey and stir with rice vinegar and brown rice vinegar. In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high. Add collard greens and a salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low. Remove the skillet from the heat and gently stir the reserved eggs into the rice. #chicken #stir #fry Chicken Stir Fry