No Ketchup BBQ Sauce. Save on No Sugar Barbecue Sauce. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Homemade BBQ Sauce is an easy recipe for a smoky sweet barbecue sauce with no ketchup or liquid smoke. The best sauce for grilling, slow cooker and more!
Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Mix all ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring ingredients to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer. You can cook No Ketchup BBQ Sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Ketchup BBQ Sauce
- Prepare 1 can of tomato soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar light or dark.
- You need 1/2 can of water.
- It’s 1 of crushed red pepper to taste.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 3 of drops of liquid smoke.
- You need 1/8 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 dash of worcestershire sauce.
It will probably sputter like crazy, so if you don't want to be cleaning your entire stove afterward, stir regularly. Combine all of the ingredients except the salt in a small sauce pan. Stir and heat over medium heat, allowing it to come up to a slight simmer. Let the sauce cook and simmer lightly, stirring often, for five minutes.
No Ketchup BBQ Sauce instructions
- In sauce pot add tomato soup water and garlic crushed red pepper heat up over medium heat.
- Add vinegar and brown sugar stir till sugar is dissolved.
- Add liquid smoke, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Heat until thick.
- Note you can use beef base if you don't have liquid smoke.
Taste the sauce and add salt if needed (I did not add any). Learn how to make a delicious homemade Texas BBQ Sauce without any ketchup or mustard! Using wholesome ingredients for ultimate flavor and the perfect blend of sweet, smoky, tangy and slightly spicy! This is the perfect homemade barbecue sauce! There is no ketchup in this BBQ sauce, neither will you find molasses or honey.