Corned Beef Hash. Low Prices on Corned Beef Hash. Turn the mixture over, trying not to break up the meat and potatoes too much, then add the Worcestershire sauce. Make two holes in the corned beef and potato mixture and break an egg into each one.
Meanwhile, open the corned beef tin. I don't get on well with corned beef tins, my key always snaps off!! Chop the corned beef roughly and crumble into the dish. You can have Corned Beef Hash using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Hash
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 1 can of Corned Beef.
- Prepare 1 can of Baked Beans.
- Prepare 5 medium of Potatoes.
- It’s 4 tsp of Horseraddish Sauce.
- You need 100 grams of Your favourite Hard Cheese, I used Lancashire in the photo.
Mix the stock cube with a small amount of water and add to the pan along with the oxo cubes. Bring to the boil, then once boiling add the cubed corned beef which will start to break up. Drain the cooked potatoes and mash them with the butter and milk. Season to taste, then stir in the drained leeks.
Corned Beef Hash instructions
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C.
- Peel the potatoes and dice them small then put them onto boil till they are ready to be mashed.
- Finely chop the onion and fry in a frying pan with a bit of butter/oil till golden and soft.
- Take the corned beef out of the can and cut into cubes as best as you can and then place into a deep oven proof dish.
- Open the can of baked beans and pour over the corned beef.
- When the onions are ready tip them into the dish and mix with the corned beef and baked beans.
- When the potatoes are ready mash them and then add the horseradish sauce and mix well.
- spoon the mash potatoes onto the corned beef and smooth down.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Put the dish into the oven for about 30 mins or till the cheese has melted and gone golden.
Pour the baked beans into an ovenproof dish and spread the corned beef mixture over the top. Spoon on the mashed potato mixture, spreading it out evenly. Put the tomato purée and mustard into a small bowl or jug with the beef stock and Worcestershire sauce and whisk well. Pour this mixture over the corned beef and vegetables and stir thoroughly. Stir in the corned beef, peas, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.