Montgomery Inn BBQ Sauce. Looking For Montgomery Inn Bbq Sauce? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Check Out our Selection & Order Now.
It is best known for its specialty, loin back ribs, and the barbecue sauce used in their preparation and serving. Word of the inn and its ribs. Now I am ready for some ribs! You can have Montgomery Inn BBQ Sauce using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Montgomery Inn BBQ Sauce
- It’s of Ingredients.
- You need 1 (24 ounce) of bottle of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of taragon vinegar.
- Prepare of Grandma's Additions.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grape jelly.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bourbon (optional).
- Prepare of Suggested Dry Rub.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of tarragon.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- It’s of sea salt, sprinkled directly onto the ribs.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, juice of.
I am such a visual person and this Copycat Montgomery Inn BBQ Sauce recipe is doing the trick! As you can see, I'm using my mason jars for yet another reason. I love these things and use them for everything. I always buy the wide mouth.
Montgomery Inn BBQ Sauce instructions
- Remove the silver skin from the back of the ribs..
- In a small bowl, mix together all of the ingredients for the dry rub and apply to the ribs. Sprinkle with salt..
- As you can see, the recipe says it came with no instructions, but suggests to do the following……
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and process until the onion is pureed into the sauce..
- Transfer to a sauce pan and simmer for 10-20 minutes..
- Mix spices together and put into shaker. Squeeze the juice of one lemon on both sides of the ribs. Salt evenly and shake spice mix on both sides of the ribs. Brown both sides of the ribs on a hot grill or under your oven's broiler..
- Place ribs in baking pan, add 1/8 to 1/4 inch water from the bottom. Cover with foil and bake at 325 to 350°F for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Fifteen minutes before done, remove foil, drain water and pour the sauce over the ribs and place back in oven. Just enough to warm the sauce..
- You can make your own tarragon vinegar by bringing a 1/2 cup of white vinegar to a boil, remove from heat. Add a heaping Teaspoon of dried tarragon and let steep until it reaches room temperature. Strain and use..
But it was the secret barbecue sauce, created by Ted's wife, Matula, that really put the place on the map. Now open for indoor dining, delivery, curbside pick-up and take-out. Serving outstanding ribs, steaks, chicken, seafood and family packs to-go! Montgomery Inn secret-recipe barbecue sauce, for which we blend tomatoes, garlic, onions, molasses and special spices for our thick and tangy sauce. Keep it on hand to add to your own chicken, beef and pork.